Friday 19 May 2017

Part of our project

Michael outside the Safe Haven on a field create programmes to keep the kids off the street, gangsterism and busy during the day after school.

Outside the class Michael uses a game to teach pupils about country’s greeting which is part of his discipline program. 28 February 2017


This picture was taken at the Safe Haven in Delft run and manages by Michael Abrahams, and in the picture you’ll she volunteers from Germany for the Youth for Christ International. The reason why these volunteers are present is to take these kids on program camp done by the Youth for Christ International. And the reason why I do this documentary and taking pictures is because my book inspired me to do various projects so that my book can have a purpose within these projects find it relations to all projects. Picture takes by me on 28 February 2017.





No comments:

Post a Comment